Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

5 Best Quotes By Christina Bale

Christina Bale


I have a fear of being boring.


I'm English. Our dentistry is not world famous.


I have this theory that, depending on your attitude, your life doesn't have to become this ridiculous charade that it seems so many people end up living.



Essentially, I'm untrained, so I just go with my imagination and try to put myself as solidly as I can into the shoes of whatever person I'm going to be playing.



I like the idea of movies having a magic element. How many times have you seen an actor in a movie who you know only as the character? It's wonderful, isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes