Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

9 Best Quotes By Hugh Jackman

Hugh Jackman 


I'm an actor who believes we all have triggers to any stage of emotion. It's not always easy to find but it's still there.


I'm a big goofball, you know. Don't tell anyone that, but I'm a big goofball. In Australia we call it a dag.


We feel that there are so many kids who need adopting. We thought we'd do it after having a couple of our own, but we just changed our mind.


It dawned on me that acting was what I wanted to do with my life. Nothing had ever touched my heart like acting did.


Being on Broadway is the modern equivalent of being a monk. I sleep a lot, eat a lot, and rest a lot.


I have a wife and a son, but the gay rumors have started. I guess it's a sign that I'm moving up the ladder.


Now I meet people with full-color Wolverine tattoos on their backs. Thank God I did okay, because I think if I hadn't, they'd spit on me in the street.


My agent said to me five years ago, 'Hugh, I can see one day you... if I had to plan a goal for you, it's for you to have the kind of career that Sinatra had.
 
I just love making a fool out of myself. I made my living as a clown at kids' parties for about three years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes