Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 All Time Best Adam Sandler Quotes


Adam Sandler Quotes




Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Chemistry is good when you make love with it. Chemistry is bad when you make crack with it.
I sing seriously to my mom on the phone. To put her to sleep, I have to sing "Maria" from West Side Story. When I hear her snoring, I hang up.
Sir one more comment like that and I will strangle you with my microphone wire!

My comedy is different every time I do it. I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

I never had a speech from my father 'this is what you must do or shouldn't do' but I just learned to be led by example. My father wasn't perfect.

I'm 31 now. I think I'm beginning to understand what life is, what romance is, and what a relationship means.

I do love the films I've done in the past. I work hard in my movies and my friends work hard and we're trying to make people laugh and I'm very proud of that.

Well I have a microphone and you don't so you will listen to every damn word I have to say!

Feels good to try, but playing a father, I'm getting a little older. I see now that I'm taking it more serious and I do want that lifestyle.

Well, we're living in a material world, and I'm a material girl... or boy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes