Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

10 Bets Quotes By Paul McCartney

Paul McCartney 





I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird.

If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.


I don't work at being ordinary.


Somebody said to me, 'But the Beatles were anti-materialistic.' That's a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say, 'Now, let's write a swimming pool.



Think globally, act locally.


Nothing pleases me more than to go into a room and come out with a piece of music.


I think people who create and write, it actually does flow-just flows from into their head, into their hand, and they write it down. It's simple.


I can't deal with the press; I hate all those Beatles questions.


I never really got on that well with Yoko anyway. Strangely enough, I only started to get to know her after John's death.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes