Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Beautiful Quotes By Etta James

Etta James Quotes




My mother always told me, even if a song has been done a thousand times, you can still bring something of your own to it. I'd like to think I did that.



When I look out at the people and they look at me and they're smiling, then I know that I'm loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems.



Long as I was riding in a big Cadillac and dressed nice and had plenty of food, that's all I cared about.



Even as a little child, I've always had that comedian kind of attitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes