Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

5 Best Seth Green Quotes

Seth Green Quotes 






There's no greater way to gain an audience's sympathy than by being unfortunate.



I firmly believe in marriage. It's a real important decision that takes a lot of dedication and time. If you're thinking about divorce. You shouldn't get married.



Over the last four years, I've made a habit of coming into my office in the morning and just getting to work.




I was never famous as a kid. That's the biggest difference between me and any other kid actor is that I wasn't famous as a kid.




It's sad and upsetting when you see somebody crying hysterically, but at the same time it's real funny.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes