Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

6 Beautiful Quotes By Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson Quotes 






It’s great to be a blonde. With low expectations it’s very easy to surprise people.

And I'm not an actress. I don't think I am an actress. I think I've created a brand and a business.

I'm a mother with two small children, so I don't take as much crap as I used to.

There's never going to be a great misunderstanding of me. I think I'm a little whacked.

Making love in the morning got me through morning sickness. I found I could be happy and throw up at the same time.

My ideal relaxation is working on upholstry. I spend hours in junk shops buying furniture. I do all the upholstery work myself, and it's like therapy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes