Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

6 Beautiful Quotes By Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson Quotes 






It’s great to be a blonde. With low expectations it’s very easy to surprise people.

And I'm not an actress. I don't think I am an actress. I think I've created a brand and a business.

I'm a mother with two small children, so I don't take as much crap as I used to.

There's never going to be a great misunderstanding of me. I think I'm a little whacked.

Making love in the morning got me through morning sickness. I found I could be happy and throw up at the same time.

My ideal relaxation is working on upholstry. I spend hours in junk shops buying furniture. I do all the upholstery work myself, and it's like therapy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes