Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Beautiful Quotes By Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood 





Throw caution to the wind and just do it.



The more boys I meet the more I love my dog.



I can't believe this is happening to me. The weirdest thing is it was just a dream, and now it's actually real. It's hard to believe sometimes.



The only other time I've been away from home was when I went to college. And that was just an hour away, so I could always go home if I needed to.



It's nice to know you have support. Last night I got a marriage proposal. I just laughed.


Being a part of SKECHERS is exciting. It is such a hip company with a great attitude and image.


American Idol transcends age, gender, ethnicity, everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes