Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Best Chevy Chase Quotes

Chevy Chase Quotes 






Parrots make great pets. They have more personality than goldfish.



I made about 28 movies, and I think about five of them were good.



All my children inherited perfect pitch.



I'm Chevy Chase, and you're not.



I was always the guy getting kicked out of my classes at school for having an attitude problem.



Once I got married and had kids, I moved away from romantic roles, because it seemed wrong to have my 3-year-old wondering why Daddy was kissing someone else.

A laugh is a surprise. And all humor is physical. I was always athletic, so that came naturally to me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes