Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Best Quotes By Aretha Franklin

Aretha Franklin 




Being a singer is a natural gift. It means I'm using to the highest degree possible the gift that God gave me to use. I'm happy with that.


Don't say Aretha is making a comeback, because I've never been away!


I always felt rock and roll was very, very wholesome music.


I sing to the realists; people who accept it like it is.


My faith always has been and always will be important to me.


I'm the lady next door when I'm not on stage.


I think the hardest thing is losing weight. That's the hardest thing more than anything else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes