Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

7 Best Quotes By Michael Caine

Michael Caine Quotes 






Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.
I'm every bourgeois nightmare - a Cockney with intelligence and a million dollars.
I felt a tremendous sadness for men who can't deal with a woman of their own age.

For all my education, accomplishments, and so called 'wisdom'... I can't fathom my own heart.

Save your money. You're going to need twice as much money in your old age as you think.

Funny things happen to you in movies for silly reasons.

January is the garbage can of movies in America, directly after all the Oscar contenders have been out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes