Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

6 Best Quotes By Joss Whedon

Joss Whedon Quotes





Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck.

So, why do you write these strong female characters? Because you’re still asking me that question.

Very occasionally, if you pay really close attention, life doesn't suck.

Loneliness is about the scariest thing out there.

People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy.

I also don't trust Caribou anymore. They're out there, on the tundra, waiting... Something's going down. I'm right about this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beautiful Quotes By Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba Quotes

4 Best Quotes By Chris Tucker

Chris Tucker Quotes 

10 Best Quotes By Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon Quotes