Skip to main content

Featured post

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

6 Best Quotes By Sarah Michelle Gellar

Sarah Michelle Gellar Quotes 







I like food. I like eating. And I don't want to deprive myself of good food.

I don't smoke, don't drink much, and go to the gym five times a week. I live a healthy lifestyle and feel great. I can run a marathon, you know.

Being a teen idol is what I've waited for my whole life.

I was young. I was newly married. And I had worked like a dog. I just wanted to live and travel.

Everything I am is because of my mom.

I don't want to feel like a failure to my daughter. She's the best thing I've ever done. Buffy - pretty great and all, but Charlotte's way better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Best Quotes By Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott Quotes 

10 Beautiful Quotes By Megan Fox

Megan Fox 

4 Positive Quotes By Amanda Peet

Amanda Peet Quotes